For Parents

2018-2019 Registration
All new and returning students must register each year.  

How to Enroll


To register in a Montgomery Public School, parents or legal guardians must provide the following:
1. A valid Alabama Immunization Certificate
2. A valid Birth Certificate (original for Kindergarten).
3. Two documents that reflect a student’s physical residence. Must submit at least one primary proof. 

Primary Proof of Residence:

  • Utility bill (electric or gas) must be current (within 30 days)
  • Apartment or Home Lease/Mortgage

Secondary Proof

  • Apartment/Home lease
  • Monthly Mortgage statements – must be current – within 30 days.
  • Property Tax Records or Deeds
  • Income Tax Records - Copy of check from the IRS, Correspondence from IRS
  • Social Security Checks or other correspondence from Social Security Office
  • Correspondence from other U.S. Government agencies (DHR, Food Stamp Office)
  • Employment Record

4. Legal custody/guardianship paperwork issued from a court if person enrolling student is not the biological parent of student as indicated on the birth certificate.
5. A government or state agency document can be used to verify legal residence if parent/guardian does not have utility and/or lease in their name (i.e. social security administration, local government agency). 
6. A valid form of identification issued from the State of Alabama (may use military ID).


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.